Above's a haiku that I was inspired to write when asked "How have I been?" and "How have I been feeling?" and "What's going on in my life?" in preparation for my doctor's appointment. It is inspirational and aesthetically pretty to boot. Click on the title link to the Google Doc and please be pleasantly surprised by the outcome too. I've really poured my heart and soul into this piece of art.
I'd be honored if you would leave comments, too!
p.s. I'm new to Word 2010 and Google Docs and Blogging, but hopefully you can't tell.
p.s. I'm new to Word 2010 and Google Docs and Blogging, but hopefully you can't tell.
This is beautiful! (and yes, the design is pretty too) :)
ReplyDeleteLoved this verse:
“No longer afraid
I’m in a different place
Language provides warmth”
So true to where I'm at right now.
btw... you sound like me before I cut out gluten and corn, just saying