Saturday, December 4, 2010

Reality Check

Today, I once again face challenges: Six Word Saturday sponsored by Showmyface.com.  Describe your life in six words.  Great idea and great fun, too.  A challenge that boggles my mind.


Here goes my attempt:

Faced festering feelings. Finally found freedom.

I've been dealing with issues such as anger, which to my surprise is actually healthy when expressed in a helpful way.  I've been in therapy 14 years and I can't really ever recall dealing with this emotion.  It certainly has opened new doors for me.  Can't resist but share something else I wrote, that was probably a precursor to the above:  "Problems knock. Hope answers. Heart opens."  It's all finally starting to gel.   

4 comments:

  1. Good luck dealing with your demons. An open heart is always a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha.....the "F" words!!!! [I couldn't resist, sorry]

    With an open heart many good things come in turn. At least I think so. No, I KNOW so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anger is a toughie!! Best of wishes on your journey! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your "Problems knock" six worder. It is such a great visual piece, personifying hope and heart. Made me hopeful :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

 

Balancing Act | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates