Wednesday, December 8, 2010

State of Mind

This post is written as part of

SENSATIONAL HAIKU WEDNESDAYS
Join the fun!


my post is below
with thanks for allowing me
communication


State of Mind

This week's topic is: Crabby


I did not sleep well
Woke up wrong side of bed
Too fatigued to care

My eyes are puffy
Want to change my attitude
Desire for politeness

Need to address life
Greet each day with smiling face
Turn frown upside-down

Coffee renews strength
Breakfast most important meal
Ready to start day

Pleasantries aside
I am new to this website
Want to say hello





11 comments:

  1. Your last haiku made me chuckle as it was unexpected. Great haikus :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haikus! I particularly like No2, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. terrific haiku! Congrats! Absolutely agree with the coffee and breakfast...can often turn "Ms. Crabby" into "Ms. Pleasant" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great. I especially like 1 and 2 myself. Boy I tell you plenty of people like their coffee...if there's one thing that makes me crabby that's it LOL Well like the IRS etc LOL. Very well done. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is lovely and I love your haiku! I am noticing a pattern involving caffeine with a lot of peoples haiku today! LOL!!!

    Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blogosphere!! What a great meme to get started on!

    Loved your haikus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful beginning! I think we can all relate to this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on all three, and since you are new I would like to offer a big Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me waking up on the wrong side of the bed would cause my husband to get pretty crabby LOL!

    I don;t really do breakfast except on weekends - getting up at 3am is not conducive to food. coffee yes. food no.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! What fun to start a new meme with the word "Crabby" -- from here things will only get better! Great haiku. Welcome to the group!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I try so hard to avoid getting out of bed on the wrong side. Avoid it like the plague, in fact. There are so many other things that make me crabby, it doesn't need to start when I open my eyes in the morning! ;)

    Great haiku! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

 

Balancing Act | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates