Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Coffee's Perks

This post is written as part of Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop, with my thanks for the outlet in which to express myself...



1.    As a stimulant to treat narcolepsy

2.    It’s the “in” thing to do – jumped on the bandwagon

3.    So I can get 6 grams of fiber by using the new Splenda with fiber

4.    Psychological high that is a self-fulfilling prophecy since I use ½ caffeinated

5.    To share a cup and a conversation with Dad

6.    I like the taste of creamer

7.    Olfactory sensory experience, in other words, I like the smell

8.    So I have something to sip while others drink alcohol

9.    It’s become a habit now whether I like it or not

10.    Because by itself, it has 0 calories

3 comments:

  1. Good reasons!

    I have a love-hate relationship with coffee myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love - Hate me to!
    I hate that I love it so much.
    I wish I could have coffee by itself.
    Everything I do to mine its practically a meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, the 0 calories thing is very very good. Too bad I always add the creamer and stuff...

    See my post on coffee here!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

 

Balancing Act | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates