Saturday, July 2, 2011

Six Word Saturday - Step Ahead


I love fun and games. I also have faced life's seriousness.  To share both, I found this: Six Word Saturday sponsored by Showmyface.com.  Describe your life in six words.  A challenge that boggles my mind.



Picture Source: mgessford
and Animal Photos!


"Occasionally get step ahead of myself."

Actually happens rather frequently, forget the one thing that I absolutely needed, though I do take the time and forethought to be prepared for the unexpected, oxymoron that it is.  Usually my satchel is full of most possible sources of entertainment, pain relievers (sometimes the former fulfills both purposes), copies of medical records, lots of journals each with only a few empty pages. Also usually remains zipped since my mouth doesn't.  I'll converse with just about anyone.  No wonder I have dry mouth and so many dental caries. 

Lovely week to all,
Donna

1 comment:

Followers

 

Balancing Act | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates