I love fun and games. I also have faced life's seriousness. To share both, I found this: Six Word Saturday sponsored by Showmyface.com. Describe your life in six words. A challenge that boggles my mind.
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Six Word Saturday - Choices
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome to Six Word Saturday, Donna, from an old hand at it (this is my second week).
ReplyDeleteTinman
My first week too! :-)
ReplyDeletehope you and your fox enjoy your fence riding!
ReplyDeleteNot knowing what to do is a hard thing...Hope you find your calling soon! :) (Found your blog from Six Word Saturday)
ReplyDeleteYour Six Word Saturday definitely has me interested in your blog and learning more about you. I, personally, am no longer on the fence because I made my decision, but I know how hard it can be to be there. I hope you find what you are looking for soon!
ReplyDeleteJust today? You're a lucky girl! (6)
ReplyDeleteAdvice from an older hand at 6WS - its addictive.
ReplyDeleteAs to being on the fence, sometimes when you stop thinking about making a decision, it'll eventually come to you anyway.
Good luck - choices about new things should be exciting
Sometimes we are all on the fence. But eventually we pick one side or the other! (:>)
ReplyDeletePerfect!
ReplyDelete