Friday, June 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My mantra was developed and inspired by Adventure Quest Weekend at New Age Health Spa"Pain is mandatory. Suffering is optional"
Heard for the first time, at age 37, in an Intensive Outpatient Program utilizing Dialectical Behavior Therapy
Balancing Act | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates
Balancing Act. Donna, I love the name of your blog. This poem is truly beautiful and it touches me on so many levels. I completely relate to so much of it. Like not trusting anyone, and asking for help but not receiving it. The plea from the angel to be gentle with yourself. But, that is SO hard when you just want to get on PAST this. It often feels to me like it will never end. Never go away. I appreciate you faith that it definitely will!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful, emotional poem!
ReplyDelete